1. Humans shall make no law respecting an establishment of boundaries or prohibiting the free exercise therein, or abridging the freedom of access, or the right to peaceful assembly. In other words: The dog is entitled to go outside anytime he wants.
2. A well-carried provisional chamber, being necessary to the fulfillment of a canine's whims, shall not be infringed. In other words: The dog is entitled to EAT anytime he wants.
3. The right of the canine to be secure in their domain, and effects, against unreasonable discomposure, shall not be violated. In other words: The dog is entitled to SLEEP anytime he wants.
4. Humans shall issue no warrants or decrees or edicts as prescribed to the demarcation of possessions or property, which are in direct conflict with right of life, liberty, and the pursuit of canine affirmation. In other words: The dog is entitled to sleep ANYWHERE he wants.
5. The canine shall be immune to all criminal accusations, indictments, and complaints. The accused shall enjoy the right to a speedy and impartial dismissal of any and all charges provided said canine's compulsory right to obtain any or all witnesses, including character witnesses, are obtained in his favor. In other words: Dogs can do ANYTHING they want as long as they're cute.
6. Neither serfdom, vassalage, nor involuntary servitude will be tolerated, except by said dogs in proprietorship of their humans. In other words: What I say goes. (And I can sleep on your face...)
7. No Feline shall, in time of peace or at any other time, be quartered in any dwelling without the consent of the potentate, nor in time of war, but in a manner to be prescribed by sovereign. In other words: No cats in the house without my permission.
8. The right of the canine to be protected against unreasonable search and seizures shall not be breached or infringed upon at any time or any place. In other words: Don't disturb me when I am sleeping in my crate or bed, or on your chair, etc...